RtWR 2016 Wrestlemania Preview
It has come to this.
After four months of development and writing, we are finally at the end of the road. Wrestlemania. The culmination of more than twenty storylines, countless twists and turns, and more than a few "WHY?!" moments.
But before we get to the episodes themselves, a challenge is necessary. A prediction challenge, to be precise.
Below is the Road to Wrestlemania Rebooked's final card. The final product of all of the stories that have come before. But how do you think it is going to end? Have you worked it out yet?
The final four episodes (yes, Wrestlemania is FOUR episodes), will be posted on Sunday August 21st, in the hours before WWE Summerslam is televised (4pm US Pacific). Until the first of those episodes is posted, I will be accepting prediction submissions for the Wrestlemania Card. They can be submitted here or by email, or via Twitter (or Facebook if you prefer). Submissions will close at 12pm Pacific on August 21st.
Each prediction can be in 1-3 parts: the winner of the match, the type of victory, and an additional prediction for how the match will end. All three parts are not necessary, but in the event of a tie, the person with the most accurate predictions will win.
For the victor? A signed copy of my world building guide The Realm Apparent, and a 500 word flash fiction story written just for them.
The Wrestlemania Card
- Chris Jericho vs The Miz
- Brie Bella and Natalya vs Naomi and Tamina
- The League of Nations (Alberto Del Rio and Rusev) vs The Social Outcasts (Bo Dallas and Heath Slater)
- United States Championship Ladder Match (Tyler Breeze vs Sin Cara vs Fandango vs Kalisto vs Stardust vs Jey Uso vs Jimmy Uso)
- Submission Match (Emma vs Paige)
- Tag Team Championship Match (Enzo and Cass vs The New Day)
- Intercontinental Championship Fatal Four Way (Kevin Owens vs AJ Styles vs Sami Zayn vs Dolph Ziggler)
- Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal
- Brock Lesnar vs Jack Swagger
- Women's Championship Triple Threat Match (Sasha Banks vs Charlotte vs Becky Lynch)
- WWE World Heavyweight Championship Match (Dean Ambrose vs Triple H)
- Hell in a Cell (Shane McMahon vs The Undertaker)